Lessons are structured around group work, fostering the students' confidence in interacting and improvising with other student musicians.
We teach students how to utilise their expressive abilities to form creative relationship with other guitar students and to participate in group performances.
Confidence is developed by helping students take the concepts they have learned and use them to obtain practical results with other musicians.
Our guitar method is focused on teaching students to:
- Develop their creative and composing skills
- Confidently engage in group work
- Appreciate different musical styles
- Possess a solid theoretical background
- Learn the rules of Modern Harmony
- Enter arpeggios, scales and chords sequentially and graduated
- Improvise as an expressive element
- Recognise and appreciate distinct music styles